luni, 16 august 2010

Jack go away !


It was a stormy day, must of been in September a vicious night with vicious minds that emerge from evil sounds of a stormy day.It was Monday, it had to be Monday because I was sitting in my wooden chair trying my stupid dream to become a famouse writter.

Rain poor down like a shower,the lightning was scary but beautifull, at the same time a feeling that can`t be expressed with words,  with that rush that goes up and down your body just like a river flows down the hill.

Knock! knock! knock !

What is this I am hearing ? a knock on my door I rush  and what do I see with my little eyes, a friendly face Jack still mysterios, still dangerous, should I open the door?

Should I call the police or the ambulance perhaps Sherlock Holmes would be interested to know that jack is visiting me very often espacially on rainy days.

Jack said: "Don`t be afraid! open the door.People will once look back at what I done with you" I answered

                     Jack, Jack go away

                      It`s a rainy day

                      Come back another day,

                      Jack, Jack go away

                      I don`t wanna to play,

                      Nope not today...

                      Now go the fuck away!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu